Friday, March 11, 2011

He can come now. Maybe.

Alright. So I had a doctor's appointment today. I am 36 weeks and 4 days complete (it is the 4th day of my 37th week), and my doctor gave me a green light for Ransom to come!

Here is the catch: She is not on call this week, and she is going to Chicago on Wednesday of next week.

So.... do I do everything in my power to get him to come tonight and end my discomfort but risk not going into labor tomorrow and then have the doc on call deliver? OR... do I take it easy this weekend, but try to get him to come on Monday or Tuesday, but then cross my legs until next Monday? Ay yi yi. Like I have much control over it anyway!

Basically, I am ready to have a baby. And he can come whenver he likes!

Emma is ready to have Ransom here, too. She told my tummy this morning, "Ransom, look at this!" I tried to explain that, though he can hear us, he can't see us yet. She thought that was just crazy.

Clark is probably ready for Ransom to be here so I stop my griping. I am not normally a complainer, but geez louise, this little boy has really furthered my adoption research!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha! Hang in there girl! I understand how you feel... both of my boys were induced because they wouldnt come out!! Both were past their due date but they came:) So either way he will be here before you know it! Praying for you to have a speedy delivery and recovery:) Cant wait to see pictures:)