Wednesday, July 22, 2009

On your mark, get set, CRAWL!

I have not posted in exactly one month due to the mobility of my child (a.k.a. Emma is crawling and pulling up on everything). I laugh when people say that crawling will wear out a child and cause them to sleep better. HA. Emma can't stop! She falls asleep when I feed her a bedtime bottle, but the moment I lay her down in her crib, she wakes up and starts crawling again! I hear her on the monitor all throughout the night as she randomly sits up, talks to herself, and then crawls from one end of her crib to the other. So, if I get a chance, I will try to blog a more interesting post, but for now, I am busy keeping Emma away from Jussi (poor dog), out of Jussi's water bowl, off the fireplace screen, down the stairs, away from the stereo (very loud under her control), and basically as safe as I can while allowing her to have learning experiences. :)

1 comment:

  1. Just remember don't child proof your home... house proof your child. Just a tip to make them able to go to a person's house that does have pretty things out.

    ReplyDelete